Aaron has been working to help injured people and their families since 2001. He has resolved cases involving dangerous medications, defective medical devices and Asbestos that have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for victims.
Aaron has tried cases to verdict, argued in front of the Illinois Court of Appeals, mediated wrongful death settlements; as well as, negotiated the settlement of thousands of product liability injury cases in state courts and also Multi-district Litigation in Federal Court.
He lives with his family in St. Louis, Missouri, where he enjoys birding, hunting and fishing, and playing soccer with his two children. Aaron speaks Spanish, German and Polish.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri B.A. Political Science Honors: Cum Laude
- Mylonas Scholar for studies in the humanities.
- Also studied at University of Tübingen in Germany, Jagiellionian University in Krakow, Poland, and Benito Juárez University in Oaxaca, Mexico.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice—Leader's Forum Member