Andrew Feldman is a partner in our Pharmaceutical Litigation Department and manages the Lien and Bankruptcy Department. Andrew’s practice is on a national scale. Andrew is committed to representing his clients through the entire litigation journey, from the initial stage of filing a claim to its resolution.
Andrew is a graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law. While in law school, Andrew clerked for a mid-size law firm in St. Louis, MO. He assisted with general litigation matters including preparing pleadings and deposition questions, performing legal research, and evaluating documents. Further, the summer after his first year in law school, Andrew was selected to participate in a law school abroad program in Granada, Spain.
For the first several years of his litigation experience, Andrew represented thousands of debtors in consumer bankruptcy cases. Thereafter, Andrew transitioned to personal injury litigation, advocating for injury victims and defendants throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Andrew was born and raised in St. Louis County. The value of hard work and dedication was instilled in Andrew at an early age. Andrew's focus now is achieving justice for individuals who have been injured by defective products.
In his free time, Andrew enjoys attending sporting events, movies, concerts, comedy shows, and new restaurants.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelors of Science in Economics and Philosophy
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Juris Doctor
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar Association