I was first admitted to practice law in the State of Maryland in 2002. Since that time, I took an oath to zealously and ethically represent my clients and their interests.
As an experienced trial attorney, I have litigated some of the toughest and challenging toxic tort cases involving asbestos exposures that have resulted in several record-breaking verdicts in favor of victims exposed to asbestos.
My career as a trial attorney has given me the opportunity to help families whose loved ones have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and to ensure that the companies at fault are held responsible. The reality is that these cancers could have been prevented had the companies who manufactured their toxic products provided warnings concerning the hazards of asbestos. Unfortunately, we can't undo what has already been done.
However, what we will do for you is ensure that your family receives the best and most aggressive representation with the ultimate goal of having a jury hold these companies responsible for their what they failed to do.
The son of two Greek immigrant parents who years ago decided to start a better life here in the United States, I have first-hand experience of what hard work means and believing that as long as you work hard, your goals will be accomplished. We will ensure that you will have the best legal representation, care, compassion and most importantly, results your case deserves.
With over twenty-five years of first-chair trial attorney experience representing clients in cases involving exposure to asbestos, we know what it takes to place your interests in the best position as possible to maximize the monetary award you are due.
- Maryland, 2002
- United States District Court for District of Maryland, 2004
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Lung Cancer
- Toxic Tort
- Personal Injury
- Trial Percentage
- 100% of Practice devoted to Litigation
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. 2002
- University of Maryland at College Park, BA, 1998
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Joseph F. Murphy, Jr., Chief Judge, Court of Special of Appeals of Maryland, 2002-2003.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Community Charities Chair
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Selected for inclusion on Maryland's Super Lawyers Rising Stars® list, published by Thomson Reuters, 2009-2015