Jill M. Price is a native of Carrollton, IL. Upon completion of her undergraduate degree she worked as a high school and middle school history and geography teacher at Franklin Jr./Sr. high school in Franklin, IL. Here she also coached varsity volleyball, basketball and softball. She decided to further her education and attended law school.
She now has ten years of experience working with victims that have been exposed to asbestos. She spent six years representing clients in the civil litigation. For the past four years she has focused her practice on helping victims of asbestos exposure obtain settlements from the bankruptcy trusts and has recovered millions of dollars from these trusts on behalf of these victims. She continues to lead the bankruptcy department. She also is responsible for the firm's discovery matters in the civil asbestos department.
Outside the firm, Jill served as an adjunct professor teaching Torts classes to paralegal students at the local community college. She also is a softball pitching coach to girls in her community. She is married with three young children and loves spending time with her family.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris DoctorSouthern Illinois University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Illinois College, Jacksonville, IL, B.A. (History, Political Science and Education)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice