Ryan practices in the firm's civil litigation group and focuses primarily on cases involving asbestos exposure. Prior to joining Flint Law Firm, Ryan worked at the Madison County State's Attorney's Office where he handled a felony caseload consisting of narcotic and violent crimes. Ryan has tried numerous cases to verdict, including multiple first-degree murder charges.
In law school, Ryan worked as a 711 attorney for the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Illinois. He also served as a law clerk for the Honorable, David A. Hylla, Circuit Judge for the Third Judicial Circuit Court, Madison County, Illinois. Additionally, as a law clerk for a local workers' compensation firm, Ryan gained invaluable experience in protecting injured workers in Southern Illinois.
Ryan is a lifelong resident of Madison County. Coming from a long background of union labor, the value of hard work and dedication was instilled in Ryan at an early age. Ryan's focus now is achieving justice for workers and their families, by ensuring that the companies who were at fault are held responsible.
Out of the office, Ryan enjoys sports, boating, and spending time with his family. Ryan lives in Edwardsville with his wife and daughter.
- Illinois (2011)
- Missouri (2017)
- Saint Louis University (2007) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Cum Laude
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Concentration in Criminal Litigation Skills
- Certificate in Employment Law, William C. Wefel Center for Employment Law
- Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Staff Member
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Madison County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association